Saturday, February 28, 2009

Us!

I know, I know, it took me a few days to get our introduction posted. There is always so much to do and so little time to do it all. With no further ado...

I am Alyssa. I am a stay at home mom to two wonderful twin girls. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom and now I cannot imagine any other life. I am so grateful for the opportunity to watch our girls grow up. I treasure each day with them and constantly remind myself how precious every fleeting moment is.

My husband is Jeff. He is a Senior Sales Engineer for a major telecom company. He works hard and we love him for it. The girls light up when he walks through the door.

Alyssa and Jeff on our Wedding Day. We were married in January, 2006, following a whirlwind romance. It was a wonderful day filled with friends, family and fun.




Our twin monkeys joined us in August, 2008.

Isabella came first.

Caitlin arrived one minute later.


The arrival of the twins completed our family. I hope that you all enjoy following us as we share the love, laughter and occasional chaos that fill our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment