Monday, March 2, 2009

7 Months

Wow, our little monkeys are 7 months old today! Throughout our lives we always hear the old saying about how fast time flies. While I always knew it was true, I did not realize how true until the monkeys arrived. Each month just seems to pass more quickly than the last one. I want to experience all of those wonderful moments that are going to happen as the girls grow up, but at the same time I want them to stay just the way they are forever. They have already changed so much. It makes me so happy to watch them grow and blossom and yet so sad to see a little bit of my babies disappear each day.

On the day we brought them home, Caitlin weighed 3 lbs 14 oz and Isabella weighed 4 lbs 11 oz. At their 6 month check up, Caitlin was up to 13 lbs 6 oz and Isabella was up to 14 lbs 6 oz. Below is a picture of the girls on the day we brought them home (wearing the smallest preemie onesies we had) and one from today.


No comments:

Post a Comment