Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mooommy - Get her off of me!

Naps? What are naps? No one takes a nap in this house anymore. I keep trying to get the girls to take their naps because they need them and, well, I need those few precious minutes to do fun things like brush my teeth, take a shower, or I don't know maybe eat an actual meal. It took more than an hour to get the monkeys to take an afternoon nap today. I put them down and then had to go in every two minutes to take one of them off of the other one. They have such a fascination with rolling around in the crib and, since they love each other so much, their preferred rolling direction is toward each other. Caitlin has become quite the little tormentor for her sissy.


After the 7th or 8th trip in to free the one being squashed, I finally decided I had to stop their fun and break out the sleep positioners. I doubt they are going to nominate me for the best mom ever award after doing that. They did finally get some sleep so I guess momma won that battle. I know the obvious solution here to get the second crib, but they like to be where they can see and touch each other. We don't have these issues at night time and they do sleep well together then. For now, I think I will just keep taking cute pictures and maybe try eliminating one of their naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment