Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Zoo

The animal count at the zoo went up by two monkeys today. The weather was beautiful.. in the mid 70's.. so we met a few friends for a walk at the zoo. It was the girls' first visit. I think they liked it even if they didn't see many of the animals. Unfortunately, I did not get to show them what actual monkeys look like. Hopefully we will see the monkeys next time.

I bought them sunglasses yesterday and the girls tried them out today. Isabella's are plaid and Caitlin's have turtles on them. The girls looked so cute! Lots of people walking by commented on how cute they looked. Nice comments always make momma smile :) Caitlin did a pretty good job of leaving her sunglasses on. Isabella considered her sunglasses a mouth accessory and held them there most of the time. Wish I had taken a picture, but I was too distracted and didn't think of it until it was too late. I will try to be better in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment