Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why do I keep missing it??

On Friday the little monkeys were not interested in napping. Again. I left them in their crib in hopes of at least a little nap creeping on up on them. I went in to check on them a little while latter. Caitlin was on her stomach. Caitlin who hates tummy time and will not roll over without someone trying to train her to do it was on her stomach. My first thought was - yay she did it all by herself and she is not crying. My second thought was - you have got to be kidding me. I am with the girls all day, every day. Yet I have somehow missed seeing both of them roll over by themselves for the first time. Isabella did it during play time one day when I stepped out of the room to get something. I came back into the room and there she was on her tummy with an expression that said she didn't really know how she got there. Now Caitlin has done it too. I think I am just going to have to become one of those helicopter moms who never leave their kids alone. There is no other way to keep from missing the firsts. Or maybe there is :)


I didn't get a picture so I will post a couple of pics from times when there were actually taking a nap.


Caitlin at 29 days. Isabella at 26 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment