Friday, October 9, 2009

Rejoining the world

After an exhausting week, I think I can finally say that things are slowing down enough for me to rejoin the world. The big contract fell through. I was pretty bummed about it, but I'm still working on trying to find a solution to make everyone happy. The good news is that I have my first official contract with a closing at the end of the month. Things are going well and I think I might actually close my first transaction. Yay! I've been working so much lately that Jeff and Mom have really had to take over a significant amount of monkey time.

I like working, but I am really missing my time with the monkeys. They are growing up so quickly. Unfortunately, I don't have many new pictures of them. My goal for the weekend is to keep the camera busy. Here are a few pics of the girls and my mom playing with their music table. They obviously like it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment