Friday, June 19, 2009

Pool Time!

We had a pool play date at a friend's house on Thursday. It was the monkeys' first time in the pool. They loved it! I discovered that with two infants you can't look away for more than a couple of seconds. I think every time I looked away one of them fell over into the water or was trying to eat the floating grass. Maybe Isabella is trying to tell me she wants more roughage in her diet.

If you look at the middle picture you will see my friend's son getting cozy in Caitlin's lap. She was just fine with it until he tried to take one of the measuring cups she was playing with. She wasn't having any of that! The last time he tried to grab one she jerked it back so hard that she fell over. The result of the tug of war is the bottom picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment